Chicken Enchilada Pasta Skillet – Everything you love about a gooey cheesy chicken enchilada made in just 30 minutes on the stovetop!
An easy one skillet chicken enchilada pasta dish that comes together in less than thirty minutes. A meal the whole family will love!
Quick and easy one-skillet enchilada pasta made with red lentil pasta so it’s a good source of plant-based protein, gluten-free and loaded with flavor. It’s a dish the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef I use 85% or 90% lean.(If using lower, you may want to drain fat from pan before adding other ingredients.)
- 12 oz wide egg noodles one package
- 2 ears fresh corn from the cob or 1.5 cups canned or frozen
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded I prefer sharp
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Enchilada sauce 1 batch of homemade sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends