Back to Top
- 1 20 ounce can cubed or crushed pineapple
- 1 15 ounce can tropical fruit
- 1 package of orange cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal1 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump both of the fruits & their juices into a 9 x 12 Pyrex baking dish.
- Pour the dry cake mix on top of the fruit & spread out evenly. Mix oatmeal & coconut & sprinkle over cake mixture with fingers.
- Melt butter & pour on top evenly. It should cover the entire cake mix. Bake for one hour & serve with ice cream.