- 6 chicken breasts (1½ pounds total) boneless, skinless
- 3 cups onions, chopped
- 1 (18 oz) bottle of barbecue sauce, I like Sweet Baby Ray’s original, Bull’s-eye original or use your favorite
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Place onions in a microwave safe bowl and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes to soften.
2. Add cooked onions to crock-pot. Stir in barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Add the chicken breasts and submerged into sauce. Cover and cook on high heat 2 hours or on low heat 4 hours.
Makes 6 servings (each serving 1 chicken breast and ¼ cup sauce)
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”