3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
2 (0.87-oz) envelopes of chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth, optional
hot steamed rice
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Whisk together soup, gravy mix, and water (if using). Pour over chicken.
- Cover crock-pot and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Before serving break the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Serve over hot steamed rice.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”