FOR THE CRUST
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C degrees.
- Brush a square baking dish with melted butter.
- Crush graham crackers
- Then add in sugar and butter and blend to mix.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Cool crust, 30 minutes.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk.
- *Add lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
- *Pour filling into cooled crust; carefully spread to edges.
- *Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
- *Cool in pan on rack.
- *Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”