– 32 Ritz Biscuits, I crushed them before using.
– 1½ Lbs.Of ground beef.
– ½ Cup.Of ketchup.
– ½ Cup.Of brown sugar.
– 2 medium eggs.
– ⅔ Cup.Of milk.
– ½ Cup.Of chopped white onion.
– Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, I used approximately 4-oz.
– 1 small spoon.Of salt.
– ¼ small spoon.Of ground pepper.
– 1 small spoon.Of dijon mustard.
– Step 1: You’ll need to start the preparation by preheating your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Step 2: After that, you’ll choose a medium mixing bowl, and beat in the eggs, using a hand mixer.
– Step 3: Next, place the biscuits in your food processor, and pulse to finely crushed, then you need to add to the beaten eggs, ⅔ cup of milk, and crushed biscuits, mixing thoroughly with the hand mixer.
– Step 4: Once these ingredients incorporate, you need to stir in the chopped onions, and shredded cheese.
– Step 5: And now, you can add the ground meat, but you need to mix well all ingredients until you have an incorporated mixture.
– Step 6: At this stage, you can shape the loaf, and put it into a lined large baking dish with aluminum foil.
– Step 7: Then, it’s baking time, it takes approximately 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
– Step 8: While the meatloaf is baked, you need to mix the ketchup with brown sugar, dijon mustard in a medium mixing bowl.
– Step 9: Remove the meatloaf from the oven, and coat it with the glaze, then bake for another 20 to 25 minutes more. Insert a food thermometer in the middle of the loaf to check for doneness, it should register 160 degrees F.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY MY HOMEMADE CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF, AND PLEASE ONCE YOU TRY IT, REMEMBER TO SHARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW!