Classic Rum Balls made with crushed vanilla wafers, toasted pecans, rum, and bourbon. Once formed they are rolled in sugar for an extra layer of sweetness. One of my favorite Christmas holiday candies.
This is the best classic rum balls recipe you can find around and can be made in no time all year round when you have leftover cake or for the holidays.
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, finely crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate or Christmas sprinkles, as needed
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy