Soft muffins full of ripe apples, covered in brown sugar and cinnamon, make a great meal. Cinnamon Sugar Apple Muffins At the right time, it is a nice recipe, perfect for the apple season.
I love falling and its fun days, colors; fruits, in the kitchen, too, I feel very motivated. I love baking apple and cinnamon desserts, because I like the scent and the taste, too.
– TO MAKE THE MUFFINS:
*1+1/2 C.Of + 1 tablespoon All purpose flour
* 1+1/2 C.Of diced peeled apples. About 3 medium apples.
* 1/2 C.Of Granulated sugar.
* 1/2 C.Of Almond Milk.
* 6 TBSP.Of -softened-Unsalted Butter.
* 1+1/2 TSP.Of Baking powder
* 1/4 TSP.Of Ground Nutmeg.
* 1/4 TSP.Of Cinnamon powder.
* 1 TSP.Of Vanilla extract.
* A pinch of Salt.
* An Egg.
– TO MAKE THE TOPPING:
* 2 TSP.Of Cinnamon powder.
* 2/3 C.Of Brown sugar.
* 1/2 C.Of -melted -unsalted butter.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends