A perfect holiday recipe is this Eggnog Quick Bread with Eggnog Glaze, so I decided I needed to re-do the photos and share this post from the archives again. And I’m so happy that I did because I was able to make the recipe again and eat this delicious bread all over again! Lately, because I’ve been baking so much, I’ve been giving away holiday treats like crazy, but we ended up eating every slice of this Eggnog Fast Toast! Look no further for this holiday season’s dream recipe!
• 2+1/4 CUPS.OF all purpose flour.
• 1+1/2 CUPS.OF regular eggnog.
• 1 CUP.OF white sugar.
• 1/2 CUP.OF butter.
• 1 PKG.OF instant French vanilla pudding mix.
• 2 TSP.OF Spiced Rum.
• 1 TSP.OF vanilla extract.
• 2 TSP.OF baking powder.
• 2 large eggs.
• 1/2 TSP.OF salt.
• 1/2 TSP.OF ground nutmeg.
TO MAKE THE Glaze:
• 1 CUP.OF -sifted- confectioners sugar.
• 2 TBSP.OF Spiced Rum.
• 2 TSP.OF eggnog.
• 1/8 TSP.OF of ground nutmeg.
• Step 1_Preheat the furnace to 350 DEGREES FAHREIEINET.
Spray the loaf, muffin tray with A non-stick baking spray.
• Step 2_Mix the eggs, eggnog, rum, cinnamon, vanilla, and butter together in your mixer using the paddle.
The butter is going to stay clumpy, so that’s all right. Sift the flour, pudding mix, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg into a separate dish.
• Step 3_Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend until well mixed.
• Step 4_Again, and this is to be predicted, the butter would stay clumpy.
When frying, the butter will melt.
The dough is going to be heavier-be mindful.
• Step 5_Pour into the pans of your prepared choice.
• Step 6_For about 30 minutes bake the mini loaves, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
It would take between 40 to 50 minutes for a standard loaf pan.
• Step 7_HOW TO MAKE THE GLAZE:
Whisk the cooled eggnog bread together and pour over it.
Enjoy eggnog with this Eggnog Fast Bread with Eggnog Glaze at any time of day. For breakfast, lunchtime, or dessert, it will be great.