This is a chocolate roll that you will get many raves about. Keep this recipe handy because I am afraid you will be asked for it. This is a great cake for having guests over for dinner. You must follow step by step, no shortcuts for success.
For the batter:
- 6 eggs
- 150 g (⅔ cup) sugar
- 50 g (½ cup) all-purpose flour
- 15 g (2 tbsp) cornstarch
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) vegetable oil
- 15 g (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
For the cream:
- 250 g (1 cup) hazelnut cream;
- 200 g (⅔ cup) melted dark chocolate.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends