- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen veggies (I used mixed, any type works)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 (6 oz) cans of refrigerated biscuits
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, cheddar cheese, veggies, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and toss pieces into chicken mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray and spread chicken biscuit mixture evenly.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 35-45 minutes, or until cooked through. *Could take longer depending on oven
- Remove from oven and serve!!
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”