- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high.
- Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high.
- Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in capers.
- Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
Soruce : allrecipes.Com