+ 500g beef sirloin steak.
+ 16 slices provolone cheese.
+ 4 large tortillas.
+ 1 sliced bell pepper.
+ 1 sliced small onion.
+ 2 tsp Lowry’s Seasoned Salt.
+ 1 tsp McCormick Montreal Steak Grill Mates Seasoning.
+ 1 tsp pepper.
+ Vegetable oil
+ Any non-stick cooking spray you have.
- Step 1: Cut the steak in thin strips, and combine with seasonal salt, steak seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a ziplock bag.
- Step 2: Shake Shake Shake the bag very well, till steak has been sufficiently covered with the seasoning.
- Step 3: Over medium-high heat spread 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet. Sear sliced steak in lots for 2 to 4 minutes per side depending on how you want the steak is cooked. Don’t pick the pan over. If the pan gets dry add another tablespoon of oil.
- Step 4: When the steak is done, remove it and saute vegetables, sliced onions, and bell pepper, stirring regularly for 5 minutes or until soft.
- You can add more vegetables like mushrooms.
- Step 4: And Now, Just assemble together the quesadillas. Heat broad skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. s pray the non-stick cooking spray. Place the flour tortilla in the pan. Place 4 slices of Provolone cheese on the flour tortilla. Cover with steak on one side. On the other side, complete with sautéed peppers and onion. Fold the flour tortilla in half until the cheese has melted. Remove the mixture from the pan and slice into 4 slices.
- SERVE AND HAVE FUN!