HOW TO MAKE THE CAKE!
– Step 1 – Set the oven temperature to 375 degrees F and line the parchment paper with a 15.10-inch jelly roll pan, leaving a little overhang on either side.
– Step 2 – Combine in a medium bowl the flour, with the cinnamon, the baking powder, half teaspoon Of salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves and whisk together.
– Step 3 – Combine the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
– Step 4 – Add in the vegetable oil, the vanilla extract, and shredded carrots and blend until mixed together.
– Step 5 – Into the large bowl, pour the dry ingredients and fold to mix, keep stirring the batter until it incorporates. In the jelly roll pan, pour the batter and scatter it into an even sheet.
– Step 6 – Bake for 15 minutes, then use the overhang on the sides to lift the cake from the pan.
– Step 7 – On a long wood cutting board, put the cake, and gently roll it lengthwise.
Move the cake carefully to a cooling rack and leave it to cool entirely.
HOW TO MAKE THE FILLING!!
– Step 8 – In a medium bowl, add the sugar, the butter, the vanilla extract, and the cream cheese, then whisk until smooth and fluffy.
– Step 9 – Unroll the cake gently and spread the filling onto the cake.
– Step 10 – Roll the cake firmly and wrap it with plastic cling wrap.
Until serving, chill in the fridge for 60 minutes.
– Step 11 – Combine the glaze ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth, when the cake is ready to serve. Drizzle the glaze of milk over the cake and slice it!!!
If you think it’s difficult to make a cake roll, you’re wrong. It is easy to make cake rolls and SO pleasant to eat! And this recipe is the proof!!
Uh, Have Fun!