Reviews for: Cauliflower Salad
– Fabulous! My guy is currently on a low carb diet so I thought I would try this and wasn’t expecting much. We both loved it and I will continue to make this even after his diet is over. I didn’t use the pickles or eggs but that was just a preference. I would use it in the future. I also did half Duke’s Mayo (no sugar) and half sour cream. Thanks submitter – a definite keeper.
– Great tasting “fake potato” salad! We eliminated the s+p, thinking that is personal preference, and omitted the onions because we had none. Cauliflower is one of our favorite vegetables, so this definitely came out as a winner! Thanks for the recipe!
– This was really great. I didn’t add the peas because I wanted it to be low carb. I have to admit that I was scared to try it, but it tastes like potato salad.
– This dish is delicious! My husband and I are on a low carb diet and this tastes just like the real thing. It’s one of the best “mock” salads I’ve tried- and I didn’t even add the bacon. Thanks for the recipe!
– I love potato salad and any kind of salad in general. I passed on the bacon which cut back on the sodium and fat but I bet it would be good. (I didn’t have any on hand)
– I was looking to use my cauliflower before I went on vacation and I had all the ingredients on hand. It was very good. Not something that I must include in my rotation but I will use this again when I need to use a head of cauliflower. Definitely add bacon if you have it on hand.
– This was pretty good. I subbed red pepper for the peas because I don’t like peas and did omit the bacon to save calories but it was a nice change and fit well into my low carb diet plan. Thanks!
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends