This salsa breaks free from tradition, blazing its own path! But hold back any skepticism before you judge the audacity of blueberry salsa. Remember, fruit salsas have long been cherished, with favorites like peach, mango, and pineapple salsa stealing the spotlight. Today, however, let’s venture into uncharted territory and experience the wonders of blueberry salsa! Prepare yourself for a delectable surprise that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more!
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (left whole)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium seeded and minced jalapeño peppers
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends