This sand bucket dessert is the cutest treat for all your summer parties. The whole family will have a great time creating this fun summer beach scene made with pudding and cake!
This fun and festive dessert will be the talk of your next party. And it’s not only fun to look at and delicious to eat, but also so easy and fun to make that the kids will want to help out. Part recipe and part craft project, this sand bucket dessert is the ideal treat to accompany all your summer fun!
- 15.25 ounces white cake mix water, oil and eggs the box calls for
- 1 lemon optional
- 1 ½ Tablespoons blue sprinkles
- 6.8 ounces cheesecake instant pudding mix 2 boxes
- 4 cups cold milk
- blue food coloring
- 1 ½ cups crushed vanilla wafers
- teddy bear graham crackers
- rainbow stripe candy
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends