Back to Top
- I’m not giving exact amounts because you can adjust this easily based on how many people you are serving.
- Brussels sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Trim the stem end off the rinsed Brussels sprouts, remove any bad leaves, then cut the sprout in half lengthwise. Place in a bowl and add enough olive oil to lightly coat them – just a tablespoon or so – again depending on how many you are making.
- Now sprinkle with the salt and pepper. I highly suggest sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper – but I won’t call the salt & pepper police on you if you just use the regular stuff.
- Now add a tablespoon or two of balsamic vinegar – about the same amount as the olive oil. Toss this all together well and place on a non-greased baking sheet cut side down.
- Place in oven and roast 15 minutes. Then turn the sprouts over and cooking another 15 minutes. If your sprouts are large you may need a little more time. Enjoy!