Back to Top
- 2 cans of crescent rolls (you can use biscuits too)
- Cheese (Whatever type you like)
- 12oz or 16oz package of bacon, cooked
- flour for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly flour your work surface.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls (or 1/2 can of biscuits) on your work surface. Using your hands or a rolling pin, press the seams together and lightly press & stretch a little into a nice rectangle.
- Add a layer of cheese
- Add a layer of bacon.
- Unroll the remaining can of crescent rolls on top & press all the seems together both on top and all around.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife (I prefer a pizza cutter personally) slice into squares.
- Place on a Baking Sheet so the squares are touching.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top of the crescent rolls are lightly browned. Remove from the oven & cool on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes.