I am a morning person, and I like to have a delicious breakfast, so I will share with you one of my best recipes for A GREAT BREAKFAST!!
➢ 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
➢ 1/3 cup whole milk.
➢ 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
➢ 3 Granny Smith apples.
➢ 2 teaspoons baking powder.
➢ 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
➢ 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice.
➢ 2 large eggs.
➢ 4 cups of vegetable oil for deep frying.
For The Glaze I Used:
➢ 1 cup powdered sugar.
➢ 1/4 cup warm water.
➢ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream eggs and sugar together for 2 minutes.
2. Add flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder milk, and a pinch of salt.
Mix all these ingredients well.
3. Peel and chop your apples, then mix them with lemon juice in another bowl.
4. Add the apple mixture to the batter, and mix until well combined.
5. Heat oil using an electric skillet, scoop out really large tablespoonfuls of the fritter batter, and gently slide it into the hot oil. Fry them until they get a golden brown color.
6. Remove the fritters to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain and cool.
7. To make the Glaze, you need to mix all the ingredients very well, then you can brush this glaze over the top of the fritters.
Let the glaze harden then these delicious Amish apple fritters are ready to eat!!!