This Instant Pot Potato Salad is a quick and easy recipe for the best potato salad ever! Cook the potatoes and eggs together in your pressure cooker for a classic side dish that’s perfect for holidays, picnics and potlucks!
This Pressure Cooker Potato Salad Recipe is so easy you’ll fall in love with making potato salad again. Cooking the eggs and potatoes together in an InstaPot, and you’ll get quick, perfectly cooked eggs and potatoes every time. This is the best Instant Pot potato salad recipe!
- 2 1/2 pounds red or new potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 large whole eggs (still in shells)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced, optional
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Paprika, optional
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy