- 5 boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. my house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper…combine and store in an airtight container)
- 1, 6 oz. box chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can of chicken broth (use the empty soup can to measure)
- 2 T. butter
Spray your crock pot with a little cooking spray. Place the chicken in the bottom and season with the house seasoning. In a bowl, mix together the stuffing, soup and broth. Spread this over the top of the chicken. Divide the butter and place on top of the stuffing. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6.