- 1 package (7/8 ounce) sugar-free vanilla cook and serve pudding mix, not instant
- 2 cup water
- 1 package (1/3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin mix
- 1 fat-free whipped topping
- Pour water in a saucepan and slowly add pudding mix while stirring.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir constantly with a whisk until thickened.
- Add gelatin mix a little at a time while continuing to stir.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Top with fat-free whipped topping.
Per serving: 1 SmartPoints; 1 PointsPlus; 1 POINTS (old), Serving Size: 1 (120 g), Servings Per Recipe: 3