Tacos in Pasta Shells– Ground beef, cream cheese and shredded cheese all combined and stuffed into jumbo pasta shells. Top with salsa and more cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Taco stuffed pasta shells are a great twist on classic stuffed shells! Jumbo pasta shells are filled with a creamy seasoned beef & vegetable mixture and topped with cheese.
This recipe has a Mexican flavor and is tasty and easy to make. It is great anytime; kids and adults will love it. Garnish with sliced tomatoes, lettuce and ripe olives, if desired.
- 1 ¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ½ cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy