Back to Top
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Caesar dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup croutons, homemade or store-bought
- Place chicken into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in 1 1/2 cups Caesar dressing, chicken broth, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours. Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks, before returning to the pot; drain excess liquid.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup Caesar dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan and parsley. Cover and cook on high heat for 15-30 minutes, or until hot.
- Leaving a 1-inch border all around, layer each tortilla with chicken mixture, romaine lettuce, croutons and remaining Parmesan. Fold in sides by about 1 inch, then roll up tightly from the bottom.
- Serve immediately.