- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 chicken wingettes (just means tips removed), thawed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Dot the foil with the butter, there is no need to melt it ahead of time but you can if you would like.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of each wing fully in the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Make sure the butter pieces are evenly spaced out among the wings.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for an additional 15 more minutes or until crispy and fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.