- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked tri-color rotini pasta
- 6 ounces pepperoni sausage, diced
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled pasta, pepperoni, provolone cheese, red onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olives, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, ground mustard, salt, and pepper. Seal jar, and shake well.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the pasta salad, and toss to coat. Cover, and chill 8 hours in the refrigerator