- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 seeded and chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- assorted cut up vegetables
- italian breadstick
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing mix, tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 48 hours before serving with the cut up vegetables and breadsticks.
Source : Food.com