- 1¼ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup shortening
- 4 to 5 Tablespoons cold water
- In a medium bowl stir together flour and salt. With a pastry blender cut in shortening till pea sized.
- Sprinkle water on one tablespoon at a time tossing with fork. Push moistened dough to the side. Mix till all flour is moistened. Don’t mix too much or crust will be hard.
- Form into a ball and roll out on floured surface. Turn and flour dough a few times till its the size you need.
add 1 more cup flour
1 more ½ t salt
Double the shortening
Double the cold water