Blueberry cheesecake will quickly become a favorite recipe to make for family and guests.
Nutty Graham Cracker Crust
Combine all ingredients and press into a sprayed 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Cream Cheese Filling (This is like the cherry cream cheese pie filling we have all made before)
1 (8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk)
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine ingredients and mix on high for 3 or 4 minutes. Pour over cooled crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Fresh Blueberry Topping
2 cups fresh blueberries (you could use frozen)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (Can roll with rolling pin or use food processor until finely ground)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (Could use quick-cooking oats)
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts or nuts of your choice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine or 8 tablespoons, melted
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy