1. Place chicken in crock pot. Sprinkle onions over the chicken.
2. In a separate bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken.
3. Cover crock pot and cook on low heat for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Check after 4 hours.
5. Remove chicken from crock pot.
6. Skim fat from cooking liquid, if there is any.
7. To serve: Top 1 piece of chicken with a little sauce. Serve with 1 small baked potato or ½ cup brown rice. Mash some teriyaki sauce into the baked potato and drizzle with little more teriyaki sauce over the top. If using rice, place chicken on top of rice and drizzle teriyaki sauce all over top of chicken and rice. In addition the chicken could be shredded and topped on the potato or rice.
Makes 8 chicken thighs with sauce (each thigh 4 ounces and sauce)
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”