- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound seedless red grapes
- 1 pound seedless green grapes
- 3 sweet red apples, cored and diced
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans + extra
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, blend the ingredients for about 2 minutes or until nice and smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the grapes, diced apples, chopped pecans, and cranberries. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. When you are ready to serve, top with extra chopped pecans and a small amount of brown sugar (if desired).
Source : juliasalbum