- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup tequila
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ice for serving
- fresh cranberries for serving, if desired
- lime wedges for serving, if desired
- sugar or salt for rim, if desired
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake or stir until combined.
- Rim two glasses with sugar or salt if desired. Fill will ice.
- Divide margaritas between the two glasses and serve with fresh cranberries and lime wedges for garnish, if desired.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”