- 1 can(s)crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 pt cottage cheese
- 3 oz package of jello any flavor
- 10 oz carton of cool whip
- Gather together your 4 ingredients.
- Sprinkle dry jello out of box over the top and mix. Fold in the cool whip.
- Mix pineapple and cottage cheese together and chill.
(Grammie says that the lime jello or orange pineapple were her favorite)
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”