- 1 roll refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough
- ¾ cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 5 slices Hormel bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to the heat specified on your pizza dough package. Unroll the dough and, using a pizza cutter, slice the dough into 15 squares.
- Sprinkle each square with chicken, bacon and cheese – don’t overfill or you’ll have a hard time rolling up your dough. Carefully fold up the corners of the pizza squares and pinch to make sure each ball is sealed shut. Place the rolls seam-side down in a lightly greased pie pan.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and then sprinkle with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with warmed Alfredo sauce for dipping.
Source : kitchenmeetsgirl