Melted cheese and spinach stuffed into a light and fluffy crescent roll! Not only are these cheesy spinach crescent rolls perfect for when you need dinner in a hurry, they also make the perfect snack or appetizer.
- 2 tubes crescent rolls, Pillsbury (8 ct. each)
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped (about half of a pre-washed bag)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- dash of salt and pepper
PLEASE Click on the Next Page Arrow Button ( > ) Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy!