- 4 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 oz roasted turkey deli meat
- 4 slices fat free American cheese (I used Kraft brand)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Red onion slices
- 1/4 cup light ranch dip or dressing (I used Kraft Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing)
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce
- Spread ranch dressing all over the center of the flatbread.
- Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Fold the sides in, and then roll up.
time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)